|Brand||Good Smile Company|
"Death of a shadow...You taught me well."
From the popular game "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" comes a DX edition figma of the one-armed shinobi Sekiro. The creation of the figma was entirely supervised by From Software, making for a stunningly accurate recreation.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes from the game.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- 3D paintwork has been utilized to realistically recreate his glaring expression.
- He comes with Kusabimaru, the Mortal Blade and the Grapple Hook as optional parts.
- Additionally, the DX edition includes the Loaded Axe, Loaded Spear and Loaded Umbrella Shinobi Prosthetic Tools along with a Sculptor's Idol and Death Effect Sheet.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Sekiro: DX Edition
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Max Factory
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- Asuka Marunouchi
- Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.