|Good Smile Company
|Out Of Stock
Hatsune Miku x Tokyo National Museum x National Center for the Promotion of Cultural Properties
From the Kōrin Kimono Restoration Project comes a Nendoroid of Hatsune Miku in the Kōrin Kimono!
From the Tokyo National Museum and the National Center for the Promotion of Cultural Properties' Kōrin Kimono Restoration Project comes a Nendoroid of Hatsune Miku wearing the Kōrin Kimono!
Hatsune Miku has been recreated in Nendoroid size based on the original illustration of her wearing the Kōrin Kimono by illustrator/character designer En Morikura. She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a smiling expression and a smiling expression with closed eyes. A Japanese umbrella and Chinese bellflower to pair with her kimono are included as well. A portion of the sales of this product will be donated to the Kōrin Kimono Restoration Project.
- Product Name
- Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Kōrin Kimono Ver.
- Character Vocal Series 01: Hatsune Miku
- Good Smile Company
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.
- toytec D.T.C
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.