|Frame Colour / Lens Tint|
- Lightweight nylon nose bridge
- Spring tension frame clips with soft rubber grips
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability
The CLIP-ON will comfortably fit over most frames to block blue light and enhance focus for those who already wear corrective lenses. Lightweight and sleek, the CLIP-ON will slip over your eyeglasses and barely be noticed.
- Protect Your Eyes
- High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Clip on
- This will comfortably Fit over most Frames to block blue light and enhance focus for those who already wear corrective lenses to give you the best viewing experience.
- Sleep Better
- Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues
- Reduce Eye Strain
- Minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, and anti-reflective coatings.
- Comfort & Protection
- Comfortable frames fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, and no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices
lens width: 60 mm | nose: 15 mm | weight: 30 grams
Q.What's the difference between each lens?
Amber Lens Tint
The amber lens tint is engineered to provide enhanced contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum by filtering out up to 65% of harmful, high-intensity blue light.
Clear Lens Tint
BLPF (Blue Light Protection Factor) is a rating for how well the lens protects your eye against artificial blue light. Like SPF (Sun Protection Factor) in suntan lotion, the higher the number, the more effective. The Clear lens tint offers discreet protection without the amber tint and a BLPF rating of 35.
Amber Max Lens Tint
Amber Max offers a 98% blue-light protection factor (BLPF) for max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
Amber-React Lens Tint
The GUNNAR Amber-React lens is a dual-purpose lens designed for protection against blue light when you're both indoors and outside. In just 45 seconds, this lens transitions from an indoor translucent amber tint with visible light transmission (VLT) of 83% and a blue-light protection factor (BLPF) of 65%, to an outdoor sunglasses tint with a VLT of 26% and a BLPF of 90%.
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth