|Frame Color / Lens Tint|
- Become the Viking you were born to be and arm yourself with Enigma, Assassin’s Creed®: VALHALLA Edition – the official gaming glasses from GUNNAR Optiks, #1 in gaming.
- Stylish glasses design comes straight out of the Assassin’s Creed®: VALHALLA universe, complete with branded pouch and flat fold glasses case.
- Wide format lens helps you see every magnificent detail of this Viking world.
- Glasses come with GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens which will help you play for longer and improve your focus. They also block 65% of harmful blue light and prevent dry eyes.
- Lens also includes smudge resistant and anti-glare coatings.
- Quality engineering with sturdy rigid lens mounting, comfort curved nose rests and multi-barrel hinges.
Gaming glasses designed for your inner viking!
Enhance your visual experience and lose track of time as you immerse yourself in Assassin’s Creed®:VALHALLA, knowing that GUNNAR has your eyes covered.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED:
- GUNNAR blue light glasses for gamers to protect your vision, block harmful blue light, reduce eye digital strain, dry eyes, headaches and improve sleep quality Lens Patent 9417460
- Unlike other BLUE LIGHT GAMING GLASSES:
- GUNNAR has offered the best eye protection for gamers, computer users and kids. We block the peak of the blue light spectrum (450nm), offering the best blue light blocking glasses in the market since 2006
- LIGHTNING BOLT 360:
- Next-generation performance and protection Esports glasses designed to relieve temple pressure while wearing headsets - frame width: 140 mm - temple: 135 mm - weight: 29 grams
- INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE:
- 2 interchangeable lens (amber/sun), 3 nose bridge (small, medium, large), 3 temples (classic, post and strap), protective case and pouch
- GUNNAR PROTECTS:
- Eye-related issues stemming from prolonged screen time including migraines, headaches, dry eyes, blurry vision and negative effects of blue light exposure while gaming or using your computer
lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams
Q.What's the difference between each lens?
Amber Lens Tint
The amber lens tint is engineered to provide enhanced contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum by filtering out up to 65% of harmful, high-intensity blue light.
Clear Lens Tint
BLPF (Blue Light Protection Factor) is a rating for how well the lens protects your eye against artificial blue light. Like SPF (Sun Protection Factor) in suntan lotion, the higher the number, the more effective. The Clear lens tint offers discreet protection without the amber tint and a BLPF rating of 35.
Amber Max Lens Tint
Amber Max offers a 98% blue-light protection factor (BLPF) for max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
Amber-React Lens Tint
The GUNNAR Amber-React lens is a dual-purpose lens designed for protection against blue light when you're both indoors and outside. In just 45 seconds, this lens transitions from an indoor translucent amber tint with visible light transmission (VLT) of 83% and a blue-light protection factor (BLPF) of 65%, to an outdoor sunglasses tint with a VLT of 26% and a BLPF of 90%.
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth