|FrameColour / LensTint|
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade frame polymers provide dimensional stability and long-term durability
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
Inexplicably subtle – silently bold.
The Enigma is designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma vision gaming and computer glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view, and with its modern styling, deep cover will never be compromised.
- Protect Your Eyes
- High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Block Blue Light
- Block 65% of harmful blue light, 100% of UV. Prevent short-term and long-term damage like macular degeneration, cataracts, and the reduction of melatonin production.
- Sleep Better
- Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues.
- Reduce Eye Strain
- Minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, anti reflective coatings and patented focusing power 0. 20 mag.
- Comfort and Protection
- Lightweight durable comfortable frame materials fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices = happier people and world.
lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams
Q.What's the difference between each lens?
Amber Lens Tint
The amber lens tint is engineered to provide enhanced contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum by filtering out up to 65% of harmful, high-intensity blue light.
Clear Lens Tint
BLPF (Blue Light Protection Factor) is a rating for how well the lens protects your eye against artificial blue light. Like SPF (Sun Protection Factor) in suntan lotion, the higher the number, the more effective. The Clear lens tint offers discreet protection without the amber tint and a BLPF rating of 35.
Amber Max Lens Tint
Amber Max offers a 98% blue-light protection factor (BLPF) for max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
Amber-React Lens Tint
The GUNNAR Amber-React lens is a dual-purpose lens designed for protection against blue light when you're both indoors and outside. In just 45 seconds, this lens transitions from an indoor translucent amber tint with visible light transmission (VLT) of 83% and a blue-light protection factor (BLPF) of 65%, to an outdoor sunglasses tint with a VLT of 26% and a BLPF of 90%.
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth