|FrameColour / LensTint|
- For players who love to take part in competition or watch while learning from the pros!
- Encapsulates the trifecta in performance and protection when gaming for longer hours: sharper vision, reduced dry eyes and blue light protection.
- Designed for use with a headset, the lightweight wrap around stainless steel frame means your glasses won’t distract you when your head’s firmly in the game!
- Larger lens surface for optimal screen viewing with GUNNAR’s signature Amber tint offering 65% blue light protection and smudge resistant lens coating.
- Adjustable nose pad for fit.
Gaming glasses designed for a competitive edge.
Compete with the best and enhance your performance with the ESL Blade – the first ever signature ESL gaming glasses designed with competition in mind.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED:
- GUNNAR blue light glasses for gamers to protect your vision, block harmful blue light, reduce eye digital strain, dry eyes, headaches and improve sleep quality Lens Patent 9417460
- Unlike other BLUE LIGHT GAMING GLASSES:
- GUNNAR has offered the best eye protection for gamers, computer users and kids. We block the peak of the blue light spectrum (450nm), offering the best blue light blocking glasses in the market since 2006
- LIGHTNING BOLT 360:
- Next-generation performance and protection Esports glasses designed to relieve temple pressure while wearing headsets - frame width: 140 mm - temple: 135 mm - weight: 29 grams
- INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE:
- 2 interchangeable lens (amber/sun), 3 nose bridge (small, medium, large), 3 temples (classic, post and strap), protective case and pouch
- GUNNAR PROTECTS:
- Eye-related issues stemming from prolonged screen time including migraines, headaches, dry eyes, blurry vision and negative effects of blue light exposure while gaming or using your computer
lens width: 57 mm | nose: 20 mm | frame width: 130 mm | temple: 130 mm | weight: 25.6 grams
Q.What's the difference between each lens?
Amber Lens Tint
The amber lens tint is engineered to provide enhanced contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum by filtering out up to 65% of harmful, high-intensity blue light.
Clear Lens Tint
BLPF (Blue Light Protection Factor) is a rating for how well the lens protects your eye against artificial blue light. Like SPF (Sun Protection Factor) in suntan lotion, the higher the number, the more effective. The Clear lens tint offers discreet protection without the amber tint and a BLPF rating of 35.
Amber Max Lens Tint
Amber Max offers a 98% blue-light protection factor (BLPF) for max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
Amber-React Lens Tint
The GUNNAR Amber-React lens is a dual-purpose lens designed for protection against blue light when you're both indoors and outside. In just 45 seconds, this lens transitions from an indoor translucent amber tint with visible light transmission (VLT) of 83% and a blue-light protection factor (BLPF) of 65%, to an outdoor sunglasses tint with a VLT of 26% and a BLPF of 90%.
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth