|FrameColour / LensTint|
- Lightweight frame for extreme comfort
- Wrap-around design for a panoramic viewing experience
- Low profile temples provide audio headset compatibility
- Half-rim frame for minimal visual distractions
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lenses to prevent scratching
Welcome to the elite.
Torpedo gaming glasses are designed to heighten focus and visual endurance, elevating performance beyond the competition. The lightweight frame features a wrapped design for panoramic viewing and low profile temples for audio headset compatibility.
- Protect Your Eyes
- High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Sleep Better
- Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues
- Reduce Eye Strain
- Minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, and anti-reflective coatings.
- Comfort & Protection
- Comfortable frames fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, and no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices
lens width: 73 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 140 mm | temple: 120 mm | weight: 24 grams
Q.What's the difference between each lens?
Amber Lens Tint
The amber lens tint is engineered to provide enhanced contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum by filtering out up to 65% of harmful, high-intensity blue light.
Clear Lens Tint
BLPF (Blue Light Protection Factor) is a rating for how well the lens protects your eye against artificial blue light. Like SPF (Sun Protection Factor) in suntan lotion, the higher the number, the more effective. The Clear lens tint offers discreet protection without the amber tint and a BLPF rating of 35.
Amber Max Lens Tint
Amber Max offers a 98% blue-light protection factor (BLPF) for max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
Amber-React Lens Tint
The GUNNAR Amber-React lens is a dual-purpose lens designed for protection against blue light when you're both indoors and outside. In just 45 seconds, this lens transitions from an indoor translucent amber tint with visible light transmission (VLT) of 83% and a blue-light protection factor (BLPF) of 65%, to an outdoor sunglasses tint with a VLT of 26% and a BLPF of 90%.
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth