|Frame Colour / Lens Tint|
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Multi-barrel hinges create rotational stability for long lasting fit
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens technology
- Anti-reflective lens coating for maximum clarity
Suit up to save the nation from collapse. The limited-edition Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Intercept gaming glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples and GUNNAR’s signature amber lens, with Blue Light Protection Factor™ (BLPF) of 65. With improved clarity, focus, and performance, you’ll be equipped to restore order in Washington D.C..
- GUNNAR Gaming and Computer Glasses:
- GUNNAR glasses protect your eyes and enhance performance. Reduce digital eye strain and block blue light with amber or liquet lens tint options.
- Patented Lens Technology:
- GUNNAR is the only patented gaming and computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision while viewing digital screens.
- Reduce Digital Eye Strain:
- GUNNAR glasses address all short and long-term side effects associated with digital eye strain, including: headaches, dry eyes, blurry vision, glare, negative effects of artificial blue light, eye strain and fatigue.
- Block 65% Blue Light:
- GUNNAR lens tints filter artificial blue light emitted from digital screens. Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the Blue Light Protection Factor (BLPF) scale measures lens protection for the eye.
- Sleep Better:
- GUNNAR glasses block harmful blue light, which helps you maintain your circadian rhythm, the body's natural sleep cycle.
lens width: 58 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams
Q.What's the difference between each lens?
Amber Lens Tint
The amber lens tint is engineered to provide enhanced contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum by filtering out up to 65% of harmful, high-intensity blue light.
Clear Lens Tint
BLPF (Blue Light Protection Factor) is a rating for how well the lens protects your eye against artificial blue light. Like SPF (Sun Protection Factor) in suntan lotion, the higher the number, the more effective. The Clear lens tint offers discreet protection without the amber tint and a BLPF rating of 35.
Amber Max Lens Tint
Amber Max offers a 98% blue-light protection factor (BLPF) for max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
Amber-React Lens Tint
The GUNNAR Amber-React lens is a dual-purpose lens designed for protection against blue light when you're both indoors and outside. In just 45 seconds, this lens transitions from an indoor translucent amber tint with visible light transmission (VLT) of 83% and a blue-light protection factor (BLPF) of 65%, to an outdoor sunglasses tint with a VLT of 26% and a BLPF of 90%.
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth