- Genre : Action, Adventure Rogue-Lite game
- Release Date : 1 Nov 2021
- Region : United States
- Voice : -
- Subtitle : English, Chinese
From the creators of The Last Stand: Union City and Dead Zone comes an all-new singleplayer rogue-lite action adventure. After you become infected by the zombie virus, you set out to explore the post-apocalypse and find hope for your fellow survivors. You can still make a difference. Don't give up.
- Sneak and fight your way through a dangerous post-apocalyptic wasteland
- Outwit hordes of rabid infected, some with deadly special abilities
- Scavenge for materials to craft into weapons and supplies
- Risk undeath by using powerful mutations to make yourself stronger
- When one survivor dies, start up again as another, with new unlocks based on progress
- A tense and moody, atmospheric zombie experience
The latest from veteran developer Con Artist Games, creators of The Last Stand series of games, The Last Stand: Aftermath is an all new, premium singleplayer standalone action adventure rogue-lite. Choose a survivor to set forth and explore the ruins of civilization, finding fuel to travel to new locations and gathering supplies to craft weapons and more.
You'll need to stay on your toes, since hordes of zombies still roam the streets, and you're no superhuman. In fact, you're one of the infected yourself, and eventually you'll die, be it from the hostile undead or the virus rampaging through your body. But when that happens, you'll pick up the game again as a new survivor, with perks and upgrades earned based on your progress from the last, and set out to try again.