|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Genre : Driving/Racing game
- Release Date : 14 Sep 2017
- Region : Europe
- Voice : English
- Subtitle : English
Baja: Edge of Control HD is the carefully remastered version of the original off-road racer from 2008 and contains more than 1,000 miles of the toughest terrain including the steepest mountains, thickest mud and deepest canyons known
With more than 160 sponsored vehicles in eight classes, including Trophy Trucks, 4x4s and buggies, Baja: Edge of Control HD features a full array of upgradeable options with hundreds of authentic parts that affect each vehicle's performance.
Players will put their off-road machines to the test in near-vertical Hill Climb challenges, head-to-head Open Class races, circuit races and the ultimate off-road endurance challenge: the Baja! Baja: Edge of Control HD contains more than 100 tracks across all landscapes in races that can last up to four hours.
The games revolutionary vehicle physics deliver unprecedented life-like handling, and a support management system that allows gamers to monitor and repair realistic vehicle damage as fenders fly, tires are blown, suspension is stressed and engines overheat.
- 4 player split screen and online multiplayer
- More than 160 vehicles to choose from
- Repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Revolutionary vehicle physics respond to every bump and rut you drive over
- 200 authentic vehicle parts to fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Rally, Circuit Tracks and more