|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Genre : Survival, Horror game
- Release Date : 28 Sept 2021
- Region : Europe
- Voice : English
- Subtitle : English, Chinese
Chernobylite is a survival horror RPG set in a sci-fi open world. Uncover the disturbing secrets of Chernobyl in a 3D-scanned recreation of the real Exclusion Zone.
From the creators of Get Even. As Igor Khymynyuk, a physicist who used to work in the Chernobyl Power Plant, enter the mysterious and dangerous contamination zone in a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession.
It’s not about how you face your fears, but how you survive them.
- Stealth, Survival, & Combat
- Survival in the Zone is not easy, and each day brings new challenges as your comrades die and supplies diminish. Avoid detection with stealth takedowns or engage in open armed combat. Danger lurks around every corner
- Base Building & Crafting
- Construct a base from which to plan your daily operations and excursions. Utilize workstations to craft gadgets, traps, and weapons, or modify existing equipment to your needs
- Resource & Team Management
- Companions are key to your survival and the resolution of your journey. Each day requires careful planning and assignment of resources and tasks to your comrades
- Non-Linear Storytelling & Strategy
- No playthrough is the same. The choices and story are in your hands. Choose wisely whether to trust your comrades or not, use resources for survival or research, and to face conflicts or avoid them. The future is up to you
Chernobylite [Special Retail Edition] includes:
- Base Game
- Digital Art Book
- Digital Postcards
- Physical map of the in game exclusion Zone
*While stock lasts.